SLU Faculty Say President Biondi Is A Tyrant
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– It’s not too often that anyone takes on Father Lawrence Biondi, the president of St. Louis University, but some faculty members at SLU are calling him a dictator and a tyrant.
By a vote of 35 -2, the faculty of SLU’s College of Arts and Sciences has taken a “no confidence” vote in Biondi and his leadership.
They accuse Biondi of trying to destroy the tenure system for SLU professors.
SLU’s Board of Trustees say they have full confidence in Biondi.
Earlier this year, the dean of SLU’s law school resigned and blasted Biondi in a public letter.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media