Study on Birth Control
(KTVI) – Each year, about 50 percent of all U.S. pregnancies are not planned. About half of them results from women not using birth control.
Dr. Jeff Piepert, an OB-GYN at Washington University, talks about a new study that looked a free birth control and pregnancy and abortion rates.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota