Genie Grants Terminally Ill Cancer Patient Wishes
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– If you thought only fictional genies granted fictional wishes, you are wrong.
A man known as “The Experience Genie” came to St. Louis Monday to surprise a terminally ill cancer patient with a day of delights.
Kim Suozzi, 23, thought she was coming to Lou Fusz Buick to do an interview about her illness, but instead “The Experience Genie” magically appeared letting Kim know he was taking her for a helicopter ride, a spa treatment, a steak dinner, and the chance to meet singer Norah Jones before her concert Monday at the Peabody Opera House.
The Experience Genie has granted more than 200 wishes worth over $1 million all funded by private donations.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media