Free Flu Shots Offered At Area Hospitals
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - Cold and flu season is starting to hit St. Louis. St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Cardinal Glennon have each seen about 30 cases this month. Doctors say they don’t usually start seeing cases spike until winter. There are 27 confirmed cases in St. Louis County, seven in St. Charles County and three in St. Louis City.
It’s not too late to get a flu shot. SSM Health Care is offering free vaccinations. The first one is this Saturday at St. Joseph in Lake St. Louis. There is one November 3rd at Cardinal Glennon and ST. Clare Health Center is offering them on November 17th.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash