Avoiding Zombie Mouth & Cavities
(KTVI) – Are you part zombie? Are you or your kids’ decaying late at night and throught the day? Take a good look in the mirror. Can yo smile with confidence and say, “I don’t have zombie mouth.” If not, this might be for you.
Dentist Dr. Jeff Dalin shares the scary tooth about decay.
10 ADA TIPS TO STOP ‘ZOMBIE MOUTH’:
1. Eat Halloween candy and other sugary foods with meals.
2. Avoid hard candy and other sweets that stay in your mouth for a long time.
3. Avoid sticky candies that cling to your teeth.
4. Drink more water. .
5. Maintain a healthy diet and eat nutritious meals.
6. Avoid beverages with added sugar like soda, sports drinks, or flavored waters.
7. Chew gum that has the ADA seal.
8. Brush your teeth twice a day with an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
9. Clean between teeth daily with floss or an interdental cleaner.
10. Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral examinations!