Major Case Squad File Charges In Metro East Shooting
MADISON, IL (KTVI)- Charges were filed against two men Monday for a weekend murder in Madison, Illinois.
Gregory Crowder and Derrick Coleman are charged with first degree murder.
Police believe Crowder shot 23-year-old Travon Bey several times inside a home on 5th Street. He died at the hospital.
Authorities say Coleman gave Crowder the gun.
Coleman surrendered to police on Sunday morning. Crowder was arrested in East St. Louis.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight