de.lish Inferno Sandwich Challenge
FLORISSANT, MO (KTVI) – Tim Ezell is up to try just about any kind of food. Jeff Mullersman, from de.lish in Florissant, has something unique for him. Although de.lish was voted the best cheesecake in St. Louis, they also have a full menu and a spicy food challenge.
The Inferno Challenge is the hottest sandwich in St. Louis. The sandwich contains the what the Guinness book of World Records calls the hottest pepper in the world.
de.lish Cheesecake Bakery & Cafe
Old Town Florissant, Missouri
- Mom Makes Bullying Daughter Wear Thrift Store Clothes
- Childcare Leaves Toddler At Chuck E. Cheese's After Field Trip
- Powerball $1 Million Winners In MO, Jackpot Ticket Sold In FL
- Two Winners In Friday's Mega Millions, Powerball At $600 Million
- Restaurant Fail Shows How Not To Respond On Social Media