Man Escapes House Fire In Overland
OVERLAND, MO (KTVI) – It was a close call for a man trying to heat his home with Kerosene overnight. A fire gutted his home. It happened in a home at Canter Way and Prouhet in Overland.
Fire crews got the 9-1-1 call just before 2:15 a.m. When they arrived, almost every room was in flames. The homeowner was lucky to get out alive with only minor injuries.
West Overland Fire Chief Michael Marlo say supplemental heating sources such as space heaters are always a problem as winter approaches.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight