Alderwoman Kacie Starr Triplett To Step Down
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Kacie Starr Triplett, 32 is stepping down from her position as 6th ward alderwoman. She will be taking a position as a consultant at the Behavioral Health Network of Greater St. Louis.
She was elected to the St. Louis Board of Aldermen at age 26 in April 2007. She is one of the youngest elected leaders in the city of St. Louis.
The Behavioral Health Network of Greater St. Louis is an organization that helps to provide access to healthcare to Eastern Missouri. They primarily work with uninsured and under-insured people in of St. Louis City and Franklin Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Louis and Warren Counties.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park