Free Wedding Gowns For Military Brides
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Military Brides don’t always get their dream wedding. Some brides have to have simple civil ceremonies or give up the wedding due to fincial strain or early deployment.
Brides Across America is a group that gives away wedding gowns to military brides. They do this to say thank you to military troops for serving our country.
You must be engaged, or had a civil ceremony and planning a wedding within the next 18 months. Your fiance were deployed within the past 5 years to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya,
Kuwait, Korea or Japan and have not had a formal wedding.
Click here to see if you qualify for their assistance: http://www.bridesacrossamerica.com/News.html
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash