Med Sled: St. Louis Product Helps Victims Of Sandy
(KTVI) – Superstorm Sandy is off the front page in St. Louis, but life is far from normal in New Jersey and New York. Two major New York hospitals are still closed: NYU and Bellevue. Patients had to be evacuated and a St. Louis company played a role in getting those patients to safety.
Joe Pandolfo is the General Manager of ARC Products, LLC. Joe works with many of the NY clients, including NYU Hospital. The “Med Sled” helped get patients out of the hospitals and to safety.
Find out more: http://www.medsled.com/
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media