Minnesota Hands the Illini their 7th Straight Loss
The Fighting Illini football team now has a seven game losing streak thanks to Minnesota’s 17-3 win in Champaign on Saturday. Illinois grabbed an early 3-0 lead in the 1st quarter, but never found the endzone in the game. Minnesota got two touchdown runs from Donnell Kirkwood in the 2nd half to break open a 3-3 game. The win makes the Golden Gophers bowl eligible with their 6th win of the season. The Illini now falls to 2-8 overall and 0-6 in Big Ten play.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media