Prohibition Exhibition Coming To St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - A traveling exhibit on the prohibition era is coming to St. Louis. It’s called “American Spirits: The Rise And Fall Of Prohibition.”
Among the items you can see, a hatchet used to bust up saloons, the verdict sheet from al Capone’s trial, and lawman Eliot Ness’ sworn oath of office.
The alcohol ban lasted from 1920 to 1933. No word on the St. Louis location for the exhibit.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash