Marijuana Refund Doesn’t Help Man Avoid Drug Charge
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI)– A St. Charles man, who suspected a marijuana buyer was an undercover officer, refunded the St. Charles County Drug Task Force detective his money Oct. 29, according to a police report. However, a search of the home a week later uncovered enough evidence to charge the man, police said.
James Meyer, 22, of the 1500 block of Boone’s Lick Road in St. Charles, was charged Thursday with distributing marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media