Study Predicts Brighter Future For College Grads
(FOX NEWS) - A new survey forecasts a slightly brighter picture for recent college grads. The Michigan State University study predicts employers will increase hiring of new four-year college graduates by five percent in the coming year. thirty percent for those with associate’s degrees.
But the report does suggest modest spike is an overall indication that employers are less aggressive in their hiring compared to recent years. The survey is based on a collection of hiring plans from more than 2,000 US employers.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media