American Idol Finalist Shannon Magrane Helping Kids
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – No matter how sick a child is, they just want to be like the other kids. Sometimes cancer or sickness can make that impossible.
Rainbows For Kids is charity helps families of children with cancer and other children with serious situations. They have a baseball team, complete with practices and a big “All-Star Game” where kids of all skill levels– and their brothers and sisters– can get outside and have a blast.
Rainbows for Kids – Saturday, November 17th
At the Lumiere Place Theatre
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media