City Partners With Lawyers To Tackle Problem Properties
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – St. Louis city leaders are teaming up with private attorneys to go after more problem property owners in the city.
Flanked by lawyers taking part in the program, Mayor Francis Slay announced the new iniative this morning at city hall.
Before and after pictures were shown of problem properties that a city task force has already addressed.
But officials acknowledge there are thousands more. Mayor Slay says the new partnership could play a big role in combatting the problem.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview