Pay It Forward: Carmen Alivernia
(KTVI) – Often times it’s the little things in life that make the biggest difference. One Saturday a month, dedicated volunteers plan a day of activities for special needs adults in south St. Louis County. One of those adults is Paying It Forward to the woman who started it all, Carmen Alivernia.
Alivernia runs ACTION, or Achieving Christ In Our Neighborhood, a ministry of St. Margaret
Mary Alacoque parish. The group gets developmentally disabled adults together once a month for a fun activity.
If there’s someone special like Carmen Alivernia in your life. We’d like to know about them. Nominate them for our Pay it Forward award by visiting FOX2now.com.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon