Rally Saint Louis: Community Ideas, Community Funding
(KTVI) – Here’s a headline you won’t soon forget: “Saint Louis Doesn’t Suck!” A Forbes article in November 2011 went viral.
Some people say we’re our own worst enemies and now a new, creative website and initiative is trying to change that. It’s called Rally Saint Louis.
Aaron Perlut is one of the people involved with this idea to grow new ideas into actions. With Rally Saint Louis, people can submit ideas on a monthly basis. Those ideas will then be judged by the public and the top five will receive crowdsourced funding.
Here’s how their website describes the movement: “Rally Saint Louis is a community-powered non-profit platform designed to harness the creativity and passion of residents and position the region as a great place to work, live and play.”
Visit the website to learn more, then submit your own idea: http://www.rallystl.org
RELATED STORY: Crowdsourcing A Better St. Louis
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview