Manchester UMC Fair Trade Market Is Back
(KTVI)-The Fair Trade Market at Manchester United Methodist Church is back for its tenth year. Fair Trade means growers and producers are paid fairly for their goods, the goods are environmentally sustainable, and that all producers follow human rights and child labor laws. Items available include home decor, clothing, coffee, chocolate, jewelry, toys, purses, food, books, and more.
The market runs November 17 & 18th and November 23rd through 25th from 9:00am until 3:00pm each day. Manchester UMC is located at 129 Woods Mill Road in Manchester, MO.
The first 100 shoppers each day receive a free mini-chocolate bar.
Website: Manchester UMC Fair Trade Market
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash