You Paid For It: St. Charles County Council Health Insurance
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – The You Paid For It Team investigates free Health Insurance for members of the St. Charles County Council. You already pay them more than $14,000 dollars for the part time job, but on top of that, taxpayers shell our more than $50,000 providing Health Insurance for them and their families.
We caught up with one of the Council member to explain this deal. The Councilman whose one of those getting free health insurance for him and his family; has an unusual justification on why taxpayer’s would like this deal.
In a time when taxpayers are struggling to pay for health care, should you have to provide to part time politicians.
We’ll tell you what your paying all the Council Members for their Health Insurance on You Paid For It.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search