$14,000 Found By Goodwill Returned To Owner
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– Money hidden in a box of Christmas decorations is now back in the hands of a woman after items from her late mother’s home were donated to Goodwill.
Surveillance video at the South County Goodwill store helped to verify Renee Stout’s claim to the cash which a Goodwill employee found.
It turns out it’s not that uncommon for seniors to keep hidden cash, something their adult children should be aware of.
Estate planners and family lawyers can help you start such discussions.
Click HERE for more information.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media