Mizzou Wins 1st Game in the Bahamas, 78-70 over Stanford
Four Tigers players scored in double figures to key their 78-70 win over Stanford on Thanksgiving Day and win in round one of the Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament being held in the Bahamas.
Laurence Bowers scored a team high 19 points, while Phil Pressey added 18 points. Alex Oriakhi scored 13 and Earnest Ross added 10 for the Tigers. Mizzou now has a 4-0 record in the young season.
Missouri will play Louisville on Friday at the Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament. Game time is 8:30 PM, St. Louis time.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media