David Freese Slams Into Tree While Avoiding Deer
Authorities say Freese lost control of his black 2011 Range Rover when he tried to avoid a deer around 2:30 Thursday.
Freese’s car left the road and struck a tree at Wildhorse Creek Rd and Rieger Rd in Wildwood. Authorities say there is no other investigation.
David Freese was the 2011 World Series MVP leading the Cardinals their 11th World Series victory.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media