Miracle Thanksgiving Baby
CHICAGO, IL. (KTVI) – It’s being called a Thanksgiving miracle for a couple in Chicago. A baby who was feared dead inside of his mother’s womb was born alive.
His mother arrived at the hospital suffering severe complications.
When no heartbeat was found on the ultrasound, the medical team began surgery to save the bleeding mother.
That’s when doctors noticed the baby gasp.
Noah weighed in at four pounds, thirteen ounces.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media