Mizzou Finishes 3rd in the Bahamas, Wins over VCU 68-65
Phil Pressey’s late baskets lifted Mizzou over VCU in the 3rd place game at the Battle 4 Atlantis on Saturday night. Missouri Beat Virginia Commonwealth 68-65 in a hard fought game. Pressey’s three pointer gave the Tigers a 66-65 lead. Then the talented Mizzou point guard iced the game with a late jump shot in the lane to make it a 68-65 game.
Laurence Bowers led the Tigers in scoring with 14 points and registered a double-double with 11 rebounds. The win raises Missouri’s season record to 5-1.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media