Mizzou Finishes 3rd in the Bahamas, Wins over VCU 68-65
Phil Pressey’s late baskets lifted Mizzou over VCU in the 3rd place game at the Battle 4 Atlantis on Saturday night. Missouri Beat Virginia Commonwealth 68-65 in a hard fought game. Pressey’s three pointer gave the Tigers a 66-65 lead. Then the talented Mizzou point guard iced the game with a late jump shot in the lane to make it a 68-65 game.
Laurence Bowers led the Tigers in scoring with 14 points and registered a double-double with 11 rebounds. The win raises Missouri’s season record to 5-1.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota