Man Charged For Sexually Abusing 11-Year-Old
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO (KTVI) – An East St. Louis man is charged with sexually abusing an 11-year-old girl for more than a year. St. Louis County prosecutors have charged Steven Keel with five counts of Statutory Rape and Sodomy.
Police say Keel denied the allegations at first then told detectives the accusations could be true. His bond is also set at $100,000
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims