Powerball Fever, Over $400 Million Up For Grabs
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – There was no winner in Saturday’s Powerball drawing and officials expect it to reach $425 million dollars by Wednesday night.
Reporter Patrick Clark took a look at St. Louisans snatching up tickets with a lot of hopes and wishes.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media