Rams Break Losing Streak, Beat Cardinals 31-17
The Rams defense, the one that had zero turnovers in the previous five games, grabbed four interceptions to key their 31-17 victory over the Cardinals in Arizona on Sunday. it was the Rams first win since they beat the Cardinals earlier this season on October 4th, a span of 52 days.
Janoris Jenkins intercepted two passes and returned them both for touchdowns. That feat had never been accomplished by any Rams player in the team’s history. Craig Dahl and James Laurinaitis also had interceptions off Cardinals rookie quarterback Ryan Lindley.
Sam Bradford threw touchdown passes to Lance Kendricks and Chris Givens to lead the Rams offense. Steven Jackson also ran for 139 yards.
With the win, the Rams raise their season record to 4-6-1. They are 3-0-1 in division play.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight