Belleville’s Gingebread Walk Hopes To Boost Downtown Shopping
BELLEVILLE, IL. (KTVI) – It’s a holiday tradition in Belleville, the annual gingerbread walk where storefronts are filled with gingerbread houses. In Tuesday’s Patrick’s people, Patrick Clark tells us how the town is turning heads with an old fashioned tradition.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash