Carpenter, Frerotte Help Raise Funds For Judevine Center of Autism
(KTVI) – It’s not a sporting event but it does attract enough pro athletes to spark up a little game of baseball or football. Wednesday night is the 4th Annual Judevine Center for Autism Fundraiser. Gus Frerotte and Chris Carpenter stopped by to talk about the event.
The fundraiser takes place from 5:30-8 p.m. at Fleming`s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media