Co-Owner Of Vintage Vinyl Gives President Obama Economic Advice
WASHINGTON, DC. (KTVI) – In a day that he will never forget, Vintage Vinyl Co-Owner Lew Prince was in Washington. D.C. Tuesday to talk economics with President Obama at the White House. Lew Prince was one of 12 small business owners that met with the President to talk about tax policy on small business owners.
The meeting included the President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers and the Office of Management and Budget.
Prince and 11 other small business owners gave the President advice and recommendations on how to help small business owners in America.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park