Family Struck By Unsolved Tragedy For Second Time
EAST ST. LOUIS, IL. (KTVI) – Two East St. Louis women are pleaded for the person who killed their 53-year-old mother in a hit-and-run to be caught.
Katherine Knight was killed near Illinois 15 and Pocket Road around 5:15 a.m. Sunday.
“This is devastating,” her daughter Latisha Hickman said. “They just left her there dead.”
The women also lost their father violently.
“He was shot to death in 1993, and we still don’t know who killed him,” Hickman said.
Police believe Knight was hit by a tan vehicle.
If you have any information call police at 618-271-4591.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight