Grapefruit and Medicine Warnings
(KTVI) – Twenty years ago, a handful of medications were labeled so that you wouldn’t eat grapefruit because of dangerous side effects. Now, today, more pills are on the market with the same warning and we have to be more aware.
Michael Gum, executive director of Pharmacy for SSM Healthcare explains why you should be careful about what you take your medicine with.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon