Dixon to Transfer from Mizzou
Suspended senior guard Michael Dixon announced on Thursday night that he will transfer to another school, leaving the University of Missouri. In a statement, Dixon said “I appreciate the support of my coaches and teammates, but it’s in the best interest of me, my family and the University of Missouri to finish my career elsewhere.” Dixon had been suspended by Tigers head coach Frank Haith for violating team policy and has not appeared in a game yet this season. Dixon has been dealing with rape allegations that were uncovered in the past few days.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media