Woman Struck By Car In St. Charles
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI)– Police are investigating after a woman was hit by a car in St. Charles.
Authorities said a woman was walking along 5th Street around 5:30 p.m. Friday, when witnesses say she stepped off the curb and was hit.
The woman was taken to hospital in unknown condition.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media