Bowers Powers Mizzou over Appalachian State, 72-56
Tigers forward Laurence Bowers scored 23 points to lead Missouri to and easy 72-56 win over Appalachian State on Saturday afternoon in Columbia, MO. Bowers scored 21 of his 23 points in the first half to help the Tigers to a 39-21 lead at the break.
Earnest Ross chipped in 13 points, while Keion Bell scored 12 points and Tony Criswell put in 10 points in the Mizzou win.
The Tigers improves to 6-1 on the season. Their next action will be Tuesday when the Tigers host SEMO.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified