The Jaco Report: Dec. 2, 2012
(KTVI)-On the Jaco Report, St Louis County has passed a controversial ordinance outlawing discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender choice. Several area cities already have those ordinances, but this one covers the entire unincorporated County and has resulted in a firestorm. Charles and his guest take an in depth look at the ordinance.
Charles also talks with legendary journalist John Seigenthaler, who worked with President John F. Kennedy’s justice department in the early days of the Civil Rights era. He chats about about the first amendment in the age of the internet.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media