St. Louisans Enjoy Monday Warm Weather
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – The sunny sky and thermometer may have you fooled, but that’s not stopping people from enjoying a winter wonderland in their shorts and flip flops.
News 11′s Patrick Clark spent the day in the record warmth.
Monday was one of those rare days to enjoy the great outdoors, from golfing to running to just getting outside and sitting at a cafe. Or even if you had to work, watering plants is a nice way of wiling away the day.
St. Louisans know this was not your typical December third and that’s why many were going outside to soak up the sun.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash