Sunken Ship Tagged With Graffiti
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – Low levels on the Mississippi River are giving vandals easy access to the USS Inaugural minesweeping ship. The ship sunk in the flood of 1993 but recently surfaced because of persistent drought conditions impacting the river. Even though the Army Corps of Engineers warns against walking along the riverfront, that did not stop vandals from spray painting elaborate graffiti on the ship. Police have not arrest anyone in connection with the crime.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight