Washington University Looking For Volunteers For Asthma Study
(KTVI) – Washington University is looking for volunteers for an asthma study on side effects for popular drugs. The study would give lower doses of the medicine to asthma patients to see if they can get lower doses in the future.
Dulera, Advair and Symbicort are the leading drugs, and long term side effects include cataracts and osteoporosis.
Doctor Mario Castro explained the goal on FOX2 News In The Morning.
You can participate by calling 314-362-1000.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media