Young Boys Die In SW Missouri House Fire
BUNKER, Mo. (AP) _ Fire officials say two young brothers died in a house fire in southwest Missouri during the weekend.
Reynolds County Sheriff Tom Volner says investigators are still trying to determine the cause of the fire Saturday morning in Bunker.
He says the fire killed a 3-month-old boy and a 2-year-old boy. A woman and three other children made it out of the home safely. The surviving children were treated for burns and smoke inhalation.
Volner says the woman was babysitting the children.
Neighbors told KOLR-TV (http://bit.ly/UkecPO ) they tried to get to the two boys but couldn’t because of the location of their rooms.
Information from: KOLR-TV, http://www.kolr10.com
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash