Rams Run Defense Prepares for Bills RB’s
The improving Rams defense against the run is currently ranked 13th in the 32 team National Football League. But the Rams defenders will get quite a test this coming Sunday in Buffalo. The Bills have a running back tandem to contend with. C.J. Spiller averages 6.6 yards per carry and has gained 907 yards on the season. The Bills other running back is Fred Jackson who has gained 423 yards in 2012, good for a 4.0 average per rush. So how do the Rams combat the Buffalo running attack?
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media