Funeral Services Saturday for Jerry Brown in St. Louis
NORTH ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)-Vashon High School graduate Jerry Brown died early Saturday morning in a car crash in Irving, Texas. The car was being driven by Josh Brent who was arrested and charged with intoxication manslaughter. The two were football teammates at Illinois and were both involved with the Dallas Cowboys organization. Brent was a starter. Brown was on the practice squad.
Brown’s family in St. Louis is now looking back at his life and legacy. He graduated from Vashon in 2006 and from that point on his family says he worked hard to reach is dream to play in the NFL.
- Visitation: Friday from 6-8pm at Oak Baptist Church located at 3040 Hickory Street St. Louis, MO 63104.
- Funeral: Saturday at 10am at the Hopewell Church located at 915 N. Taylor.
- Burial: St. Peters Cemetary
- Repass at Vashon Highschool from 2-5pm
- Cowboys Josh Brent Released on Bond After Death of Jerry Brown, Jr.
- NFL Player From St. Louis Killed In Crash