First Bank In Wentzville Robbed
WENTZVILLE, MO. (KTVI) – Wentzville police are looking for a man, who robbed the First Bank Monday morning. Investigators say he handed a teller at the South Service Road Branch a note and then made off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police are searching for the car seen in this surveillance photo; it’s a yellow, two door 1990′s Chevy Cavalier.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified