Funeral Service Set for Kirkwood Teen Killed in Car Crash
KIRKWOOD, MO (KTVI)– A funeral service is set for Emily Nicole Ferguson, 19, of Kirkwood. Ferguson died Friday while driving the wrong way on Interstate 70. She was a sophomore at the University of Missouri-Columbia and 2011 graduate of Kirkwood High School.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park