Celebrity Items Up For Auction From Sandy Relief Concert
NEW YORK, NY (WCBS) – After shedding many tears the star-studded benefit concert for Sandy victims finally gave some a reason to smile.
Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones and Billy Joel among others pitched in for a six hour concert that raised funds for those hit hardest by the storm.
The sold out 12-12-12 benefit show was broadcast live from Madison Square Garden and reached an estimated audience of 2 billion viewers.
Now you can help those affected by the storm and claim a piece of history. Musical instrumnets used in the benefit concert are being auctioned by the website Charitybuzz.com. Autographed guitars, drum sticks, celebrity meetings and more are up for sale.
Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Roger Daltrey, Billy Joel, Dave Grohl, Chris Martin, Michael Stipe, Eric Clapton, Jon Bon Jovi, Susan Sarandon and Bill Clinton are just a few participating in the auction.
Bid on the items from the Concert For Sandy Relief here: http://www.charitybuzz.com
See some of the items up for auction here:
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota