Water Main Break At Chauvin Coffee Company
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A South St. Louis business is cleaning up after a water main break. The fire department responded to the break at about 5:45am. It happened at Chauvin Coffee Company located at 4160 Meramec Street The water main break occurred inside the building.
According to the coffee company the production area was not affected. There was a lot of office spaces that got damaged but no coffee was destroyed.
The business will be charged $300 for the fire department’s responce. The business is on the hook to repair the break.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash