Charges Issued In Dog Dragged Down Highway
(KTVI) – The Circuit Attorney`s Office has issued warrants for misdemeanor Animal Abuse against Benetta Johnson, a 41-year old female from the 1800 block of Gay Ave. Johnson is charged for tying a dog to an unsuspecting driver’s car bumper that drove down an area interstate highway seriously injuring the dog back on November 21st.
Related Story: Reward Doubles In Case Of Dragged Dog
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search