Charges Issued In Dog Dragged Down Highway
(KTVI) – The Circuit Attorney`s Office has issued warrants for misdemeanor Animal Abuse against Benetta Johnson, a 41-year old female from the 1800 block of Gay Ave. Johnson is charged for tying a dog to an unsuspecting driver’s car bumper that drove down an area interstate highway seriously injuring the dog back on November 21st.
Related Story: Reward Doubles In Case Of Dragged Dog
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota