Man Dies After Doing “Gangnam Style” Dance
(FOX News) – A man from the U.K. apparently died after dancing to Gangnam Style. According to FOX News, the man, Eamonn Kilbride, 46, had a heart attack at his office Christmas party.
Co-workers say Kilbride had been doing the energetic horse-riding style moves of the pop sensation Psy with them. Seconds later he collapsed.
The coroner said Kilbride had suffered from acute heart failure.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search